Monday, July 18, 2011

Made with Love Event

Hey Everyone!
I am participating in an event featuring handmade artists and designers who are sharing their talents this week.

I am one of 29 sponsors on The Reynolds Mom. Each one of us is giving something away. I am offering a $15.00 gift certificate to my 
Etsy Shop.
Three blogs are participating in this event.
My entry is on 
There is also...
and
Go and check them out! You can enter to win anything you find to be cute, awesome or tasty.
This is going on all week so
GO GO GO!!

3 comments:

  1. I'm stopping by tonight to let you know that your post has been nominated for the Best in Show award on my blog! Be sure to vote and GOOD LUCK :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Vicky! I won the giveaway that you sponsored on The Reynolds Mom! I just love the orange headband - it's is such a pretty color and is so nice to add as a fun accessory to my hair. The felt crayon kit has been great to have too - the brown and yellow are perfect colors for the felt crayon kit and it so nice to keep in my purse to have something entertaining for my son to do when we're out and about! :)

    Thank you again!
    -Sarah

    ReplyDelete