Thursday, January 20, 2011

Getting Started

THE TIME HAS COME!
I have wanted to start a crafting/cooking blog for a while. Kids, husband, callings... life basically has prevented me. No more! I am now ready to start crafting and cooking like I always do but now I hope to share and maybe make a little MOOLAH at the same time.
Step 1:
Open an Etsy Store
Go and check out what I have posted. More is coming and there will be more of a variety too.
So... wish me luck and keep checking back for more goodies and tips.
Thanks Everyone.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! I just checked out your esty shop and saw that you live in Logan! I'm in North Ogden...small world! Ha...

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Thankful for your backing; crafting content that captivates and elevates link success."
    49ers faithful hoodie

    ReplyDelete